The erroneous

Dear diary,


I am suffering from terrible mood swings lately . Rajiv Chowk metro station is so noisy & crowdy. I hate noise.I hate it! I always feel that I'm being watched ..Big eyes , small eyes ... So many eyes all over ... I hate them...These eyes haunt me ...They pierce deep inside my heart & remind me off the "Big Bad World". I just wanted that my mother's eyes would be the best from the rest..& then I strangled Sidhha  , i mean  my girlfriend , as she had more prettier eyes than my mother. She loved me so much just like my mother. But that night..yes that was the night, i saw her glowing eyes under the moonlight....I hated her from that time, how can she ever match my mother's eyes...huh....The question lies where shall i throw her body ? Should i drop it in the place where i dropped my neighbor's body? By the way , i still remember when i was ,in the last year of my college,my neighbor Nisha was at a party with me.  She tried to flirt with me with her blue eyes, lined with black mascara , big eye lashes . Although i tried to restrain myself ; by asking her " Are you wearing contact lenses?" She denied & said that i noticed her Pretty eyes, after, such a long time.. REAL BLUE EYES . How dare she?I took her to my room and strangled her . She looked so good without eyes , damn hot.. But she irritated me by screaming . I hate noisy ones , so i wasted her.Threw her in my apartment's garage , hehe, the HAUNTED garage, people are so afraid to get inside it . Alright, I'm Ravi , the best poker player in town , The best hide & seek player, my mum says.. & i Certainly have to maintain my status . I have to play my cards right. I certainly have to say the two golden words i always say 'AAICCE PAAIECE' & then waste the AAICCE oops eyes..& then turn them into PAAICES , pieces .
I'm the best son of my mommy...Yeah i look best with my mommy.. 


Love you diary 
P.S .Felt so warm writing it, not following the usual format.. Ahh love it....

Comments

Sushmita Singh said…
Hey good one..keep it up.

Sushmita
chetan "gizmo" said…
yea...v nice...well written.. :)
Unknown said…
Very interesting, rebellion type writing style. I like it! You should Try journalism. Else try writing stories!begin with shorts!! Your thinking is different and attractive!!
Catch me on orkut, I have sent u a frnd request!!
Unknown said…
Thanks a lot.. :) i love writing. I didn't receive your friend request so i couldn't search you..Thanks anyways

Popular Posts