Sleep Infection

I know its been long...ermm.. too long I guess since my last post . The apex reason for it surely be that I'm lazy & I sleep a lot , everyone says that my mum ,my dad, my relatives,my best friends , my boyfriend,my good friends ,my not so good friends,my driving teacher , my travel driver & latest even a small baby.I've in a way became a lot immune to it. Its strange how my brain & my body works one can say like a flickering tube light, AAh ! never mind this will be taking a separate blog space & kill your waste time.
You've must have wondered why am i like that??

It all started not so long ago,I's damn so upset why am i tormented always for this reason .
So after getting usual daily dose of parental wrath ,i guess it was too excess that day ,I sneaked out of my house and went into a weird restaurant. It had benches like school benches facing the front . Won't name it because I have a poor memory as well .
I saw many people back faced as i entered from the back door of that place . A table just beside me had a women wearing a bikini top and a long skirt with a man talking about their lives, carefree or may be lost in their thoughts of love. I's perplexed to see the outfit of the women at a point of time i began thinking am i in India because I'm too lazy to make a passport even so i hardly cared to bother . I ordered a cup of coffee only & i heard the couple with alien costume ordering soups & salads . The waiter went away with a good behavior with a sweet smile . That smile was hypnotizing . So gloomily i was sitting in the table and thought if I'd have been a pony in kid's playbooks colorful & happy always or a millionaire or a saint seeking solitude with head held high in deep meditation . All these stupid thoughts made me happy a bit . Finally my coffee was served & i gave a quick glance at the couple sitting beside my table . EEEEEEKSSSS!!!!!!!
Oh my god !They were wearing now a super hero costume . Its hardly been a minute or couple of minutes when i was lost in my thoughts . Strange but then i thought may be its my imagination but wait why are they wearing it? :\ Why am i so confused ??
Then i cooled down i sipped some of the coffee I's served . After a sip i literally became blank and lost my conscious and entered into a cloudy place. "Ok am i dead ? was the coffee filled with poison? etc"I was happy there in a way as i don't have to pay the coffee bill. I walked further and reached a gate which had "Superpower on sale " heading on it . So I's like ok ! that was the cause of the couple's change in outfit . So i walked in and there was a wall which had this " wish what kind of superpower you need ,service with smile will provide you, just close your eyes and think about it" .
I closed my eyes and thought about it . Thank god i was not lazy to ask for a wish :D . Jokes Apart.
So i thought .
But i asked something which was connected to my laziness & sleep . I asked a superpower which can spread the infection of sleep through my eyes to whomsoever i looked at angrily .So that they get the same kind of laziness and sleeping habit as i do.
Bingo & Cheers I still have the superpower . Don't call me mean as i don't want to be a sufferer always ;)

Comments

chetan "gizmo" said…
heheh..this is entertaining to read..nice thought..:)
Unknown said…
Thanks a lot :)
naveen said…
did u actually lose ur diary or did u mention it sound cool/funnu/ i donno wt?....!!????
Unknown said…
Well I actually lost my favourite diary , not secret diary. I'm not much of a pretender :)
Cheers
Devashish said…
hehe...i can relate to this...seems like i will die someday in deep sleep :D
Utpal said…
sharp thought..nice read :)
Unknown said…
lost ur diary?? :O

Popular Posts