everything or nothing

Hmm..... Sometimes writing about your feelings is so difficult , as many people say " We shouldn't show our true colours to anyone & everyone"... It may startle many of us ,but some of us really do that. I do that , to save my arse from getting kicked from any teacher or client or a friend whom i don't want to lose , I know arse kicking phenomenon is very philosophical.. Ahh nevermind!.. In the end , I think , Was it really necessary???
I've become a dweeb these days , i talk big & don't work at all . I don't blame anyone for that as i'm my own worst enemy.
I've very less time left to master something , very less time to love , very less time to reach my love , very less time to progress rapidly , very less time to flaunt.....

Very Less time to do everything & nothing....

When i start daydreaming, I'm much of everything & if i start thinking practically
I'm much of nothing..........

So should I think everything or nothing ???

Comments

Devashish said…
sometimes staying silent about what we are upto makes us more focussed...
Unknown said…
sometimes ill-treated focus can be more blatant ;)

Popular Posts